At Inova Energy Group we pride ourselves in offering superior consulting services to our clients by thinking outside the box. We are passionate about what we do and we want you to feel the same way.
As we grow, we continue to search for creative, results-oriented individuals who are interested in the challenge of meaningful work and want to contribute to providing effective energy and sustainability solutions.
If you are interested in a career with Inova, please contact us for information regarding current opportunities.
POSITION: ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY INTERN
Location: Chicago, IL
- Conduct research focused on national energy policy.
- Participate in team-based projects for private and public clients.
- Assist in writing reports, case studies, memos, etc.
- Conduct outreach, education, and other marketing and communications efforts.
- Other energy and sustainability related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with energy policy, energy efficiency, and renewable energy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and professional demeanor.
- A chance to use your skills for a tangible project related to energy policy at the state government level.
- Opportunity to work for a fast-paced, small consulting firm.
- Opportunity to gain relationships in the energy industry.
- Opportunity to gain knowledge around energy policy and sustainability.
- Flexible schedule; part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Internship period through December 2017.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume email@example.com with the subject line “Energy and Sustainability Intern.” Please address why you are interested in this internship and what specific skills you would bring to the position.