Performance management represents an ongoing, systematic approach to improving results through evidence based decision-making, continuous organizational learning, and a focus on accountability for performance. At Inova Energy Group, performance management is at the core of our internal operations and every client engagement. We strive to provide superior service that is lean and efficient and delivers enhanced value to our clients.
We approach performance management by:
- A laser-focus on results through all strategies, processes, and decisions
- Aligning key performance indicators, goals, and strategies to the mission of the organization and the priorities established by our clients
- Making smart decisions based on timely, accurate, and meaningful data
- Establishing transparent access to information
- Instituting accountability mechanisms at every level of a project’s organization chart
Inova Energy Group provides highly experienced program and project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives at your organization. Whether you require short or long term resources, Inova has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs.
We specialize in:
- Deployment, operation, and enhancement of a Project Management Office
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives
- Recovering troubled projects
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity
- Developing tools and process that allow control of a project
Inova Energy Group offers solutions for organizations to develop or strengthen their quality culture and implement a quality management system. Our commitment is to help our client’s grow their business in terms of profitability while reducing the costs associated with errors and quality issues.
Inova offers support in:
- Development or review of quality assurance/quality control policies and procedures
- Performing data audits to identify data gaps, errors, and opportunities for improvement
- Development of guidelines and checklists to address quality issues
- Quality training for staff and management
- Assistance with certification under ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
Business landscapes today are complex and demand increased flexibility and agile business processes in order to maximize capabilities and deliver lasting value. At Inova Energy Group, we work with our clients to identify opportunities for improvement and design end-to-end business processes that allow for efficient operations while meeting an organization’s strategic objectives.
We apply a holistic framework of industry best practices and repeatable techniques along with a wide range of tools and templates to document, analyze, and prioritize improvements to optimize performance. The objective of our approach is to eliminate duplicative activities and unnecessary steps by restructuring procedures to eliminate bottlenecks and inefficient operations.
Most organizations have access to deep volumes of data but very little time to sift through that information looking for the understanding and wisdom to make better decisions. Inova’s business analysts provide quantitative and qualitative insights into your data to assist you in translating trends and patterns to make informed decisions.
Our service offerings include:
- Collecting, reviewing, and critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
- Reconciling data, segregating high-level information into detailed information, and consolidating low-level information to a general understanding
- Developing performance management tools that assist in analyzing information
- Assisting data owners and users in understanding patterns and interrelations in information, identifying a problem’s symptoms from its root cause, and challenging the assumptions of how data is interpreted
- Using business models, workflow analysis, benchmarking, best-practice reporting, forecasting, optimization, and other tools to assist clients in planning, assessing difficulties, and identifying solutions
- Performing data audits and quality control checks to monitor and improve quality control operations
A management system represents the compilation of an organization’s policies, procedures, protocols, and systems. A strong management system can set the foundation for an organization to be successful in their operations. Often times existing management systems and protocols can be outdated and no longer relevant, however, staff continue to follow these outdated policies and procedures because “it is the way things are done”. Inova assists our clients in evaluating the strength of their management infrastructure and identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies.